Rice Flour Coconut Cookiesamir hamza @ 2021-03-23 06:07:07 -0400
Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Makes: 3 Servings
1. In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Gradually add margarine in and mix them all well.
2. As the batter gets crumbly, knead and roll it into a long stick then wrap it with the cling wrap and leave the dough for about 10-15 minutes.
3. Unwrap the dough and cut into your preferred bite size.
4. It would be nice if you cut it using the cookie cutter. I don’t have one, so after cutting it using the normal knife, I had to roll the small piece once again so that it has a better looking cookie shape.
5. Arrange the slices on a baking sheet or aluminum foil about 1-2 inch apart.
6. Bake in the preheated oven until firm but not browned, 180°F C for about 15 minutes.